If you’ve got an old-ish 1050 Triumph, be it Tiger, Sprint or Speed, take a look at the design of your indicators. Do they look like this?
Then try these!
These are the new style indicators fitted to the more recent models and are a direct replacement. They can be bought on eBay quite cheaply as people fit LED indicators to their new bikes and flog these off. I picked up a set of 4 (from a Speed Triple) for £20 – they are £26 each from your friendly dealer.
Fitting couldn’t be more easy:
- Undo the single (rear) screw that holds the lens on the indicator
- Remove the lens and pop out the reflector
- Remove old unit by unclipping the two wires
- Slide the plastic housing off the flexi-mounting, leaving the wiring intact
- Slide on the new triangular housing, feeding the wires through
- Clip wires onto the new reflector (doesn’t matter which way)
- Fit new lens with single (front) screw
Job done. Sparkly-looking new indicators!