New job notwithstanding – I’ve finally managed to get a decent ride on the GT.
As I’m riding a Bandit at the moment and was to lead the Bulldog RAT ride-out to Newlands Corner, Box-Hill and Loomies today, I borrowed the GT for the day…
What a bike!
145 mile test ride:
- Felt instantly at home (see my review of K1300S for similar comment)
- Very comfy
- No wind buffeting
- Feels faster than the ST (?)
- Like the black bars and yoke (makes a change from alloy)
- Needs a can – you can hear the engine whistling but not the exhaust
- Speedo is a bit small and difficult to read at a glance
- Seat a bit suspect after 145 miles
If I had £9k would I buy one?